Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A Joking Geek Is A Happy Geek

This is my first real post on my journey to becoming a full fledged geek, and I think that it would only be appropriate to start it off with a few geek jokes. Adding humor to life makes everything better.

1. There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don’t. 2. If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0 3. I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly 4. My software never has bugs. It just develops random features 5. 1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 4 l1f3 6. Bad or missing mouse driver. Spank the cat? (Y/N)

I know that they’re bad jokes but they make me laugh. If anyone is reading this please feel free to post your own geek jokes. I would love to hear them.



A Little More About Me:

I work in a very technical job and have for about a year and a half now. I have learned so much in that time that it blows my mind, but I still feel that I am not where I should be. I love my job and could not imagine a better group of people to work with. They have no problems explaining things to me that I don’t understand and we are constantly joking (this was my inspiration for making my first post jokes). But I feel that need to step up my game.

I hope everyone has a wonderfully geek filled day.

No comments:

Post a Comment